LOOK Static Caravan Insurance from £68.30!*
A static caravan is just like a second home, so when it comes to selecting an insurance policy you need to know you’re getting comprehensive and cost-effective cover that meets your needs. With Static Caravan Insurance from LOOK, you will not only be automatically covered for loss or damage to your home away from home, thanks to our flexible extras we’re sure we’ll find you our best possible protection. LOOK cover some of the most popular static caravan makes including ABI, Atlas, Carnaby, Pemberton, Willerby and many more.
LOOK Static Caravan Insurance Features*:
- Market value comprehensive cover including equipment, fixtures and fittings
- Up to £50 a day in Loss of Use cover (£1,500 in total)
- Up to £20,000 in Personal Accident cover
- Up to £2million public liability cover
- Settlement of claims above £100
- Including use for holiday lets
- “New for Old” cover for Static Caravan upto 10 years old
- Contents and personal effects
- Generous no claims discount could be applied
- Protected no claims bonus for the life of your policy
- Up to £50,000 of legal expenses
- Up to £250 of freezer contents
- A flexible range of payment methods available
Tailoring a policy to your specific needs couldn’t be easier so call our team of static caravan insurance experts or click the Get a Quote button above. You’ll be able to relax knowing you’re covered for all essential needs, and our varied optional extras can ensure added peace of mind.
The above information is a brief summary, for further information call our friendly and professional Static Caravan Insurance specialists on 0845 408 5908, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm. (Please note, calls charged at local rate from a BT landline. Calls from other landlines and mobiles may vary dependent upon provider.)
*Key exclusions apply, please see policy summary for further details.
*Quote based on customer with no claims in the past 3 years on a Willerby Granada caravan manufactured in 1997. Market value cover of £4,000 and quote included £900 of contents cover. £100 excess applied. Price quoted as at July 2013 and includes a £10 administration fee.